Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yes, My Wife Is Pregnant!


Katherine is now in her 26th week of pregnancy, and as you can see, really happy. She is also really showing! I can't believe how much she is showing now. I guess this is the first time that we have officially commented on it on our blog! So just in case you don't know she is Due Feb. 17th 2009, and if you have trouble remembering that date, just remember that it is the same day that your television won't work anymore unless you have a converter box, that gives you 3 months warning.... go get a converter box please! (oh, and if you have cable or satellite, don't worry about it, you will be covered). In a couple of days i am going to post a picture blog, i was going to do it last weekend, but it got a way from me, so it will just have to wait a few more days.

I am going to post a new profile picture of Katherine every week till the birth, or till she starts throwing books or other large objects at me. So just about 14 weeks to go, till the baby comes... SO exciting.

In other news, I am still doing well in school, and this year has been a little more challenging than last year, however, and it still takes up all my free time.
I start my rotations next may and i will be officially done with the academic portion of my schooling. After a year of rotations, i will graduate, yay! So just 13 more tests till i start rotations!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Jeffrey, Katherine, and Baby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder about analog television.

Congratulations, you guys!

Jennifer said...

How exciting!! She is really showing, but that is awesome. You are going to have to continue to put up pictures for those of us who can't be around for this
: ). We can't wait until the photo blog.

Miss you both!

Jon & Jen Newsham