Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just a Quick Update

Not only can Levi sit up but he is growing and changing in a lot of other ways as well. He is interacting and playing more and more. He has this great toy that has all these different toys on it and he can lift the pieces and play with them. I cannot believe the things he can do now.



He also is still loving his jumper. He plays with all the toys and bounces up and down in it. I like it because it can keep him occupied for 45 minutes or an hour at a time. This allows me to shower, eat lunch, wash dishes, vacuum, and any other random chores that need to be done. Here's a couple of pictures.


He grows and changes so much, I cannot wait to see what he does next. I get so tired and sometimes it feels like I won't make it through the day, but then he smiles and laughs and it all seems okay. Here are a couple more cute daddy and Levi pictures. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Danielle Hawes said...

I cannot believe how big he is!!! What a cutie!!