Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!

Jeff and I got our Christmas present from my mom and step dad early. It was 2 tickets to White Christmas in Seattle. So, with Levi at Grandma's for the night we headed to Seattle. The show was amazing! It was a little different than the movie but we loved it. It even snowed in the theater!

The show didn't end until about 10:30 so we were happy that we were staying in Seattle. Our hotel was just walking distance from the theater so we walked back to the hotel looking at all the shops and lights on the way!

The next morning I had planned a surprise for Jeff, brunch at the Space Needle. He had never been before and was very excited. For those of you that don't know, the restaurant is at the top of the space needle and rotates as you eat. It was good food and a great view. Check out some of the pictures.






It was great to get some time just the two of us. Life has been so busy and all of our free time goes to Levi, a night away is always great! Thank you mom and Reggie. We had so much fun!

3 comments:

Danielle Hawes said...

This makes my heart happy!!

Jennifer said...

That's awesome! I am glad that you were able to have such a special night, just the two of you.

Meliski said...

Love this post! Don't know how I missed it! The pictures from the restaurant are great!