Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why is it so quiet?

So those who have toddlers know that silence is always bad. I was in the living room and I thought Levi was in the dining room playing. Suddenly I realized that I hadn't heard him for a little while. I went into the dining room and he wasn't there. I looked down the stairs (his favorite place to throw things and wonder down to) and he was not there either. Suddenly I realized he was in the bathroom with the door closed. I open the door I found this:


Just a reminder that silence is never good!

3 comments:

Danielle Hawes said...

This seriously made me laugh out loud. That is too funny!

Meliski said...

I laughed so loud the detention staff came into my office to see what was going on! :) Hahahaha! I especially love that he KNEW he wasn't supposed to play with the TP, so he closed the door for privacy. We have some clever little imps.

Jennifer said...

That's awesome!! How funny!!