Friday, March 2, 2007

Picture Blog

We haven't gotten our pictures back from the Photographer that we hired, but a good friend of ours took these. When we get the others back, we will post another picture blog.







Our Cake


My Grandparents with Kate and me



Two very important Gals- my wife and my mother!


Brian and Jolene Bickle and Jeremy and Taleah Marcum


Look at the innocent face!

Our Friend Altaf

Kate's Goddaughter- Melly.


The Buechler Clan

Father/Daughter Dance

The Lemanskis



Bouquet toss

My bro (Casey) and me- He caught the Garder

Groovin'

The Twist

Papa Bear

Our Grand exit!

The Flower Girls


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeff and Katherine,

I am so remiss to have missed your wedding. It looks like it was a great party and wonderful celebration of your love for each other. I am very happy for you both, and am excited to meet you again as Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Wiedemann.

-Justin