Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm in....


Well, I am pleased to say that after much hard work, determination, stress and waiting that I have finnally figured out what the next three or so years of my life is going to be like. Last Friday (Feb. 16th), I recieved a letter from Pacific University saying Congratulations! You have been accepted to the School of Pharmacy.

So..... YIPPEE!!!!! I got in!!!!!!

Ok, enough excitment. I am going to be class of 2010. Then I will be a Doctor of Pharmacy. PharmD as they say in the pharmacy lingo.
So my wife says "I will finally be married to a doctor... Dr. Wiedemann... Dr. and Mrs. Wiedemann.... I will be an 'and Mrs. Wiedemann'"
I said, "you are already an 'and Mrs. Wiedemann'"
"Oh, yeah" she says.
Then with a twinkle in her eye she says that She is sooo happy for me and
Wait, this isn't a novel....

sorry.

So... Pacific University is in Hillsboro, OR ( just about 45 min. west of Portland) and I start in September, so we will probably move a little closer to Hillsboro in Aug. The program is an excellerated Doctorate program that lasts three years and is year round. It will be difficult, but it will be an adventure.
Our adventure!

9 comments:

Stacie said...

You guys are adorable! You know what truly makes you feel like an old married couple? Inviting single friends over for dinner... =0

Jeff--good job on school! =)

jeffrey said...

I guess one would call that a hint? Yes, we are almost ready to start calling on people for dinner. Kat is feeling well enough and we have almost all things put away.

Stacie said...

Okay, so good thing you already know I am retarded, 'cause it's about to get worse...

So I clicked on the picture, hoping to get a bigger view (really, I wanted to know if the letter was addressed to Jeffrey Dana, cause I'm a jerk like that), and the number for the check caught my head, then made my heart race--I thought it said 1,000,000! =0 Well, now that I've reviewed my basic math, my heart has returned to it's normal pace...

jeffrey said...

Yeah, i don't think that they would have any students if it were that amount. It serves you right for trying to make fun of my middle name!

Meliski said...

Cute cute cute CUTE!! You two are so cute! I can just see that conversation between you and Kate. Tell her she sounds like mom more and more every day....Mom, don't worry, it's a compliment! :) Congrats Jeff--you are my favorite Brother In-Law! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I think it's good she sounds like Mom!!!!
I am so proud of you guys...you are on your way!!

Love you,
Mom

Cami said...

ummm . . . we miss you guys and feel just a little bit closer as we can totally hear those conversations you hint at :)

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!!!!

I am super de duper excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We will be students at Pacific together so hopefully I'll se you around. :)