Tuesday, May 5, 2009

He's rolling!

Yesterday Levi was playing on his mat. He was looking to the left to check himself out in a mirror when suddenly he rolled over on his side! Can you believe it? I can just see him saying "look at that handsome guy" and trying to get a closer look. Little did he realize it was him! He is a pretty handsome kid if I do say so myself. We didn't get the video camera out in time to tape it but we did get a series of pictures thanks to daddy's iPhone. I guess it really was a necessity for the baby! Here are the pictures:





After this, he rolled back onto his back so we don't have a full roll yet, but he's getting there. I guess I should stop putting him on beds and counters because soon he will just roll right off!

3 comments:

Danielle Hawes said...

How great!!! Are you sure he is only 2 months old?

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy. Love you, Grandma

Meliski said...

you put my nephew on counters?