Monday, May 11, 2009

Now he's really rolling!

So as most of you know, Levi rolled on his side last week. Well, apparently that is getting old because he rolled all the way onto his tummy! This is really amazing because he doesn't even like being on his stomach! I uploaded a video. You will see that he is fussing the entire time. He hates being on his stomach but can't resist rolling onto it! Also, he hasn't figured out how to move his arm so he fusses about that as well. I think it makes the video a little cuter.

I am so surprised at how quickly he is progressing. He is only two and a half months and has already figured out how to roll onto his stomach. He is also interacting a lot more, smiling, and laughing. He is so much fun!
He is also more entertained by his toys which is great because it gives me a break. I can put him on his play mat and he'll play for almost an hour. We also got him a bouncer. The box says four months, but he is already using it since he is able to hold up himself and his head so well. Between these two toys I get a much needed break. (A break to a mom is a chance to cook, clean, or switch laundry. I sometimes miss when a break was actually a break. Oh well!)
Here are a few pictures of Levi with his favorite toys:

Levi in his bumbo


Levi in his jumper

Levi on his play mat


5 comments:

Meliski said...

Oh my goodness!! That video is adorable! I love how he complained about it the entire time he was turning over! :) The picture of him in his bumbo is A D O R A B L E!!! Good lookin kid you have there sis!

Meliski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meliski said...

Nathan and Corban just watched the video with me. Cor is very proud of his much older cousin. And Nathan says that Levi's fussing and complaining sounds just like Jeff when he wakes up in the morning. Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this boy!!! So cute.

N8 said...

Oh my gosh, I can´t believe he´s rolling now! He´s getting to be such a big boy!!