Monday, February 12, 2007

Newlywed News...


Well, now that we are back from Cancun, many people have been asking us how married life is treating us and what we have been up to, and Kat and I both have a lot of family who live out of town and who we would like to share our lives with....

So we decided to keep people up to date via the 21st century and write a blog. We will try to keep it up to date with things that happen in our life.

So with that in mind, please check back often, leave comments if you like and we will comment back when we can.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Nice work! This way I can learn about what you guys are up to without your wife assaulting me!

Check mine out at
whistlingchris.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Nice work! This way I can learn about what you guys are up to without your wife assaulting me!

Check mine out at
whistlingchris.blogspot.com

Meliski said...

Heehee, this guy sure knows my sister! I can't belive you even assault men of the cloth...shame, shame!

N8 said...

Welcome to the married life! I hope that in your case, like mine, the benefits FAR far outweigh the challenges. As in my case, your life will be filled with unspeakable joy because of your wife. (I saw that Melissa reads this and I'm shooting for bonus points. Oh wait, she can read the stuff in parentheses, too...darn... uh ... love you sugar pie!)