Friday, February 9, 2007

The things a husband learns.....

After getting married, a boy gets to learn a few things about living life with a girl. Some things come as a shock while others come as a plesant surprise. None to be expected though...
Case in point...

1. My stuff in no longer stuff, but Junk (with a capital J).

2. My area on the bed is only the left 1ft of bed and that my area is really just hypothetical so I should stop complaining... (She is a roamer and kicker... well she knees more than kicks.)

3. I get up later so that really means that I get to hear the alarm clock twice (or sometimes more depending on how many times we snooze).

4. Lunches being made for me is "the bomb!" (enough said)

5. My wife is always sick!!!! (she has been sick since the wedding, so I know that i said in sickness and in health, but i didn't know that I was going to have to start in sickness... none the less, i love her so I enjoy taking care of her)

6. Haveing the Flu means that she will have it soon after!

7. No matter how hard you try, no matter how meticulous you think you are, no matter how many hours are spent cleaning, the hair will never be ALL gone. It spontaneously appears when you turn your back just to spite you.

8. Walking around the house, Dremel in hand, looking for things to "fix" does not make a happy wife.

9. Having tools to put up a towel bar in the bathroom does make a happy wife! :)

10. Haveing tools to put in my tool box..... Priceless!

8 comments:

Elisha said...

lol! Andy is learning these important lessons too! ::grins:: The joys of being married!

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is great you guys. The things a husband learns, made me smile. It will fun to watch this,

We love you,

Mom and Re

Meliski said...

HAHAHA you live with my sister and have to share her bed!! Sucker!

Just kidding Kate. I love this blog guys and am so excited to be all up in your guys' business!

Keep this up!

jeffrey said...

Melissa,
I believe you mean "be all up in your guys' 'bid-ness'!"

Meliski said...

"All up in the Kool-Aid when I don't even know the flava" That's what I was trying to say!

Bryce Elliott said...

I love it... I have a great picture to show you guys from the footage...

jeffrey said...

Nice, I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Fantabuluous. Hope you and Kat are doing well establishing yourselves in Portland.
God Bless, Sara Hettick