Saturday, August 29, 2009

6 months old!

I cannot believe it. We survived! On Wednesday August 26th, Levi was officially 6 months old. He had his check-up and we have his new stats:

Weight: 19 lbs 2 oz (76%)

Height: 29 1/4 in (99%)

That's our little boy...still growing like crazy. However, since he is more mobile he is thinning out a little. And boy is he mobile! Check out this video.



He is officially crawling and nothing is safe. The least safe things are daddy's computer, any cup with liquid, and Britten (Linda and Mickey's dog). Although Levi and Britten are sharing chew toys which is pretty fun. The other day I caught Levi chewing on Britten's flat cat. I know it's a little gross but I had to take a picture before taking it out of his mouth.



Levi has also recently taken an interest in Dancing with the Stars. He has been working on his audition. Here is his latest tape. He has great moves and really gets down with the music.



Here are a few pictures so you can all see how he is changing and growing. He is talking a lot, moving a lot, and so curious. He is even trying to pull himself up. I love being a mom and have enjoyed these last six months so much. I cannot wait for the next six to see how much more he changes. Here are a few more pictures so you can see our little man.

All smiles at the grocery store.

Levi has graduated to his next car seat. I can no longer carry the infant one around...he is just too heavy!
Pulling himself up in his crib. Is this normal for 6 months.

What mom? I didn't do anything.

Posing with his blocks

Working the Mohawk

2 comments:

Meliski said...

Oh my goodness!! These pictures are ADORABLE!! First of all, how is it possible that Levi and Britten have the exact same look on their face in their second picture? Even the head tilt is perfect. Too cute!

The other pics are adorable too. I love the one where he's smiling in the beer aisle-- Nathan gets that same look on his face when we pass the Coronas. :) The next pic, in his new carseat he looks like a 2 year old!! It is sooo crazy!!

Oh, and of course, I have to say that i just LOVE those jammies he has on in the crawling video. Corban is dying to know where you got those! :)

LoL

Love you guys!

Danielle Hawes said...

OH MY GOODNESS! He is so cute!!!

I just love him so much.